Salary: Up to MYR 6,600 / month
- Reports to AR CAA Teamlead
- Perform daily trade & non-trade receipt creation & allocation as per service level agreement.
- Manage generic mailbox & remittance advise sent by customer.
- Require to work closely with stakeholder & collection team to resolve unapplied & unidentified transactions.
- Prepare Journals relating to AR (refund, adjustment, FX, provision...)
- Work closely with AP team to perform monthly contra & netting entry.
- Perform system Interface and AR reconciliation.
- Prepare & analyst reports relevant to Cash Application
- Involve in driving C-IMP projects and perform UAT testing.
- Aggressive, independent, meticulous, possess good problem solving, communication and negotiation skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literate and conversant with Google/MS Office
- Candidates with at least 1 year of working experience in accounting & finance (can be anything as long as finance related)
- Japanese language skill is required (Speak, read, and write), due to nature of work, having to communicate with Japanese speaking clients