- Support for Finance DNA project.
- Accountable to make the final decisions and recommendations to ensure quality, delivery, and documentation of all Business Process & System Improvements deliverables.
- Responsible for the identification and documentation of business, functional, and data requirements.
- Adhere to data and systems governance, data integrity, and data security guidelines.
- Provide accountability and management oversight on training sessions for process and system improvement.
- Drive implementation of process and systems improvement in coordination with Head of Finance.
- Lead post-mortem assessment and sets parameters for monitoring implemented processes and system improvements.
- Provide financial/variance analysis and commentaries for global corporate functions. Prepare management reports for accountability purposes.
- Implement the global financial structure and process (e.g. SAP accounting process, SAP master data, BI reporting, planning, and budgeting).
- Work closely with the relevant functions to improve the efficiencies of their Finance role via the business partnering approach.
- Degree or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Project Management or a related discipline
- Minimum five experience in a similar role; project management experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in finance/accounting practices and processes, IT infrastructures, contract management, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven experience operating in an SAP accounting environment is a must
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Preferably candidates who have a very strong experienced at least 3-5 years in process improvement and project management in Finance areas.
- Experienced in leading a finance process improvement.
- Strong command in English
Strictly Open to Malaysian only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.