- Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to the vendors in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with client's policies, requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- Process accounts payable workflow within the given time frame Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and assigned tickets accordingly Fill-up rejection forms accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and no invalid rejection.
- Monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline.
- Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues Create ticket (Quick Close) for all service requests Process all the expense claims request received stakeholders as per agreed timeline.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in the Korean language. Non speaker will not be entertained.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field, preferably within Payment Processing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Business Management.