• Must have a strong F&B industry client base
• incharge of whole peninsular market
• 5 days work weeks, work from home
• Develop the sales target and business opportunities with existing and new customers.
• Client visits to increase the sales order regularly.
• Good at sales, design, analysis and operation of industrial refrigeration system
• Have a strong customer database in F&B industry
• Work closely with the technical team in order to address customer requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction regarding sales (Prior, during and post-sales processes)
• Providing feedback to the company management regarding market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities in order to deliver greater value to the customer by extending company offerings
• Maintain and develop customer's satisfaction.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services • Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher
• 3 years experienced in food industry
• Experienced customer relationship management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer needs
• Able to build customer base
• Strong understanding of the market and competitors
• Good in communication, collaboration and team working
• Good command in English
• Able to drive (if have own car will be advantage)
• Able to travel frequently
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word Format . Our dedicated and approachable consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period