- Participate in software design and design;
- According to the development schedule and task assignment, complete the design, development and programming tasks of the corresponding module software;
- Wrote relevant technical documents and participated in the improvement of specifications and procedures;
- Able to respond quickly and deal with online problems in a timely manner;
- Able to work under pressure and be responsible for work;
- Computer related major, with 3 years or above development experience.
- Proficient in C++ language, proficient in program development under Windows, proficient in common algorithms and data structures.
- Proficient in multi process, multi thread, lock and event mechanism programming, familiar with the use of DLL library, familiar with TCP/UDP protocol, socket and other network programming.
- Proficient in using VC/C++ and other programming tools, familiar with the use of common libraries under Windows.
- Proficient in SVN or GIT and other version management tools.
- Strong ability of independent thinking, learning and problem solving.
- Experience in foreign exchange, mt4, mt5, precious metal trading, capital trading, financial management and asset management system development is preferred.