Salary: Up to MYR 8,200 / month
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing/invoice queries etc.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in Japanese & English, due to nature of work, having to communicate with Japanese speaking clients
- Japanese Native speakers or JLPT N1 or N2 qualifiers
- Good attitude enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical, and goal-focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm shift), any 9 hours from 8:00am-9:00pm.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are on shift a rotation basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese is a must
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange. (Currently will be work from home)