In this Role, you'll get to:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and airline partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers and airline partners, including operational issues, pricing / ticketing/exchange queries etc.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Have 1 year experience in handling Flights Partners and customers.
- Extensive knowledge Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work in a pressured environment.
- Willing to support EN customers if required.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (24/7).
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
If you are interested you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.wasap.my/60123121508/CSSFlight