In this Role, you’ll get to:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written Japanese & English.
- Native speakers
- JLPT N1 qualifiers
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm shift), any 9 hours from 8:00am-9:00pm.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are on shift a rotation basis.
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in customer service roles is desirable. Past working experience in contact/call center preferred.