Salary: Up to MYR 3,800 / month
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and airline partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers and airline partners, including operational issues, pricing/ticketing/exchange queries etc
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Have 1-year experience in handling Flights Partners and customers.
- Extensive knowledge of Global Distribution Systems (GDS - Sabre / Amadeus).
- Willing to work in shift rotations (24/7).
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required language(s): English (due to the nature of the job)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.