Your roles as a Cyber Security Analyst is to be a part of the security operations team that is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and responding to security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Perform monitoring, triage, analysis/investigation and escalation of real-time security events
- Provide recommendations to improve security monitoring and our cyber defences
- Prepare regular security dashboards to measure the effectiveness of controls in place
- Perform vulnerability assessments/penetration tests (VAPT) and ensure that the identified security weaknesses are remediated in a timely manner
- Ensure that the security operation manuals, playbooks, and documentation are updated
- Implement and maintain security infrastructure/tools such as IPS, SIEM, vulnerability management, forensics tools etc.
- Degree in Cyber Security or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration of information security systems
- Minimum 6 years’ technical work experience
- Strong understanding of network, system and security solution in accordance to technical specification
- Strong technical and operational knowledge of information security, audit and risk best practices