- Responsible for day-to-day operation of our data center infrastructure
- Assist in facilitating vendor repairs for tickets and installation of servers
- Understand the requirements of 24x7 on-site support
- Responsible to enforce the facilities regulations and safety policies
- Ensure SLA standards are met for all tickets
- Provide a clean work environment by ensuring the facility is clean
- Executing daily walkthroughs of IT equipment and MEP equipment
- Associates degree or above in a computer science or engineering discipline
- At least ONE year experience in Data Centre environment.
- Experience in servers, cabling, switches and systems is an advantage
- Familiar with data center power, machinery, fire, control system
- Willingness to learn more about IT infrastructure areas such as server platforms, storage server platforms, server components, networking equipment, technologies and architectures, IT service delivery principles and best practices
- Self-motivated and self-management ability, with strong problem analysis and crisis thinking experience
- Familiar with the servers, network equipment, hardware installation, maintenance, troubleshooting processes and methods
- Accommodates regular travel to multiple sites within a region (travel time approx. 5%)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in ENGLISH & MANDARIN is a must.