BGC Group's marketing team is looking to power up its marketing reach in Asia and we are looking for our next trustworthy team mate to pioneer our future marketing team at our office in KL, Malaysia!
Our ideal team mate is an independent, highly resourceful digital marketing professional, with a strong writing background. You will be very involved in engaging purposeful content for job seekers and clients.
You will work closely with the most passionate (contestable) team in our Singapore HQ to support all our digital marketing efforts in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
FYI: Anyone who thrives at BGC Group finds strong purpose and drive to do awesome things! So if you think that you’ll love our freedom-friendly culture, join us!
Also make sure to follow us on Instagram, @bgc.group to get a sneak peek into what’s up at our Singapore office!
Your role as our Digital Marketing Executive
- Design and execute digital campaigns on our various marketing channels (FB/IG, LinkedIn, Job Portals, Website, EDMs, etc) to increase jobseeker/ &client brand awareness and engagement
- Grow our lead generation database for conversions in our target markets (HK, MY, CN)
- Research and write high-quality, localised content for our HR/ Candidate blogs
- Maintain countries’ social media schedule and optimise web content for SEO/SEM
- Monitor and report on latest market trends/ HR competition to continuously improve marketing effectiveness
- Support the HQ marketing team with its brand alignment initiatives, internal brand training and creative content production (e.g. videos, ads, blogs)
- Manage timelines and production of marcom collaterals with vendors where necessary
- Provide strong support for all ad-hoc marketing, business development, and recruitment campaigns
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in a professional services firm or agency setting
- Portfolios with strong marketing, social media and content writing experience will be ideal
- A degree major in business management / marketing / communications
- An independent self-starter who is highly resourceful and creative
- A critical thinker who thinks and communicates from both business and marketing viewpoints
- To fully utilise your freedom to be awesome: you are up for anything!