Working hours: 10am-7pm
Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to and direct coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- In charge of preproduction and onsite operations of all events, including partners dinners, education workshop, client’s events, conferences and employee annual dinner.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Prepare invitations and send out at the appropriate time.
- Hire wait staff (if required).
- Work with the guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyse event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Define the company brand through events.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for the event.
- Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
- Provide receipts if needed.
- Ensure day of the event goes smoothly.
- Set up event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in any field is required
- Minimum 3 year working experience in event managing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Excel, Words, PPT & Social Media like Facebook.
- Good working attitude with high motivation, responsible, possess good\ interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Having goal-oriented, self-motivated and result-driven.
- Good command in Mandarin & English in both written and oral.
- Applicants must be willing to travel and work on weekends.
- Prepare to deliver task with short notice.