Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise overall GL transactions and reporting activites & assist in the transition of knowledge transfer from selected countries into the FSSC.
- Key knowledge owner of IRIS reporting (Group Reporting) & deliver training to the team member in the FSSC.
- Responsible for deliverable quality of the team & involve or lead in Finance Process Improvement Project from time to time.
- Provide team with documents required to prepare financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Assist in forex revaluation and reclassify variances, when necessary. Prepare journals for revaluations.
- Prepare journal entries for Affiliates and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided by Affiliates.
- Assist during the closing process
- Assist in preparing documents for monthly balance sheet / bank reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare documents to assist in the preparation of periodic financial statements and related reports, as requested
Administration and Others
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure that data entry is accurate
- Prepare digital copies of records on a regular basis
- Check and validate quality and accuracy of information provided by Affiliates for transactions processing
- Assist with internal control activities in accordance with group policies
- Good knowledge in accounting principles , local & international accounting standards
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are required
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and strive to achieve team performance objectives
- Possesses team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties
- Conversant in Oracle (AP) and Microsoft Office Suite preferred but experience with other ERPs may be considered