Salary: Up to MYR 9,500 / month
- HR Shared Service Setup and Transition
- Transition activities across APAC ensuring compliance to standardized processes as well as statutory regulations.
- Support the implementation of HR Shared Services supporting tools and technologies
- Support key activities (i.e. training and etc) for a successful transition to the shared service center. HR Shared Service Operations
- Process all service requests assigned in an accurate and timely manner, within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Perform relevant data updates, reviews, and validation of employee data against supporting documents to ensure high quality of data maintained in all HR systems.
- Comply with data integrity, security and privacy policies, and applicable regulations.
- Perform the relevant tasks to extract, import, and export data from various systems for submission to the relevant parties.
- Generate all required standard reports based on the predefined schedule and validate the accuracy of reports before submitting them to customers.
- Assist in the generation of ad hoc report requests from customers.
- Contribute to and participate in data review exercises on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of requests as per the agreed operational process and procedures.
- Work closely with HR Shared Service Centre Data and Reporting Team Lead to execute any process improvements within the department.
- Escalate issues and data quality issues for resolution quickly and follow through to closure.
- Assist in other operational tasks as a backup role in the absence of team members.
- Perform regular updates and enhancements to job aids, standard operating procedures, FAQs, knowledge database, and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues
- 2 years experience in data management and reporting in a shared service center environment, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken, are essential. Additional languages a plus (job requires the candidate to be dealing with Mandarin and English speaking clients).
- Knowledge in usage of HR systems to perform the relevant data management and reporting activities.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office / Google suite of software.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the handling of the employee data.
- Knowledge of data privacy act and other data-related regulations.