Salary: Up to MYR 8,000 / month
- HR Shared Service Setup and Transition
- Transition activities across APAC ensuring compliance to standardized processes as well as statutory regulations.
- Support the implementation of HR Shared Services supporting tools and technologies
- Support key activities (i.e. training and etc) for a successful transition to the shared service center. HR Shared Service Operations
- Help and educate HR Shared Service Centre customers to navigate through Tier 0 (self-help) materials & functionality where assistance is required.
- Resolve enquiries leveraging on knowledgebase documents (e.g. FAQs, job aids, policy documents, etc) within the agreed service levels as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provides regular status updates to customer and maintain customer contact until request is resolved and actively follow up on outstanding items and obtain feedback on resolution from the customers.
- Assume ownership for cases and update the resolution accurately and on a timely basis in the case management system.
- Properly escalate complex enquiries to the next level of support or relevant subject matter experts.
- Helps to identify gaps in current knowledgebase documentation and highlight improvements required to enhance the knowledgebase.
- 1 year experience in data management and reporting in a shared service centre environment, preferably in a HR services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to ask the relevant questions to understand and clarify issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- IT savvy and resourceful on leveraging various tools (knowledge management, document management, HR systems) to obtain required information to resolve queries and issues.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office / Google suite of software.
- Strong communication skills in required languages (Indonesian) due to nature of work having to interact with Indonesian clients, both written and spoken, are essential. Additional languages are a plus.