**This position is a 4-month Contract (End in 31/12/2020)
- Build & Develop Solutions
- Hands-on configuration and development of solution capabilities and integrated applications based on requirements and design specified by peer business analysts and developers
- Execute change requests (continuous & project related) in a sandbox & test environment, replicate/rebuild changes in a production environment in line with platform architectural standards
- Support of business users
- Analyze and guide the business in utilizing application functionality to the best extent possible
- Involves reviewing of business processes and system integration challenges
- Extensive coordination with Business Users in delivering and supporting commercial solutions.
- Process and Procedures
- Ensuring Changes and Process and Procedures are within the Internal Controls Framework compliancy.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, ways of working and tooling at global level.
- Provide technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed incident & problem resolutions when alternative solutions are available.
- Application Integrity
- Validate technical design of new changes to commercial landscape.
- Validate test evidence and drive E2E testing.
- Perform appropriate analysis on the impacts of any changes to the application production system
- Safeguard standardization of solution
- Extensive coordination with Business Users in delivering and supporting commercial.
- Support and execute upgrades and support package updates.
- Execute performance management initiatives to ensure good and cost effective system performance
- Minimum 8 years working experience and relevant track record working in multinationals in the field of IT
- Experience in distributor management systems and possesses *expert technical knowledge in solution design and business processes *related to distributor sales
- Able to influence senior management stakeholders and contribute to create a compelling vision
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline.
- Experience in agile, project management, solution management, product management and vendor management