- Specialize in IT System/Infrastructure Security; engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information to ensure that all IT related security components are implemented in accordance with the compliance against Information Security Policy and Management Standards, Statutory Legal and Regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all day-to-day IT security incidents/administration/health check current servers and network infrastructure security control. Identify IT risks, threats and vulnerabilities in the company’s technology infrastructure.
- Analyze and report computer network/servers/Application security breaches or attempted breaches.
- Investigate security incidents, updates and documents security control, perform risk assessments, take appropriate action to minimize harm and make recommendation to corrective action.
- Maintain incident documentation, participate in post-mortems and write incident reports.
- Participate in IT security assessment; review and analysis of business risks and creation of IT security requirements and controls ensure that all IT related security components are implemented in accordance with the compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for recommending, implementing and managing security controls for systems, network.
- Centrally facilitate and interacts with internal and external audit engagement, facilitate remediation based on agreed recommendation and associated risks pertaining to SOX, Global Information Security Group or any others Corporate requirement.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent practical experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM in Information Security will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of specialize in IT related Security Technologies, IT General Control and IT Processes
- Minimum 5 years hands on technical experience in IT security systems, including
- network security monitoring L2/L3 firewalls, routing, switching, IDS/IPS, Proxy, WAF, VLAN, VPN Technology, Anti-Virus Software, Backup Solution, Event Management (SIEM)Technologies, Content Filtering, Vulnerability Scans, Encryption Technology, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SSh, LDAP, IPSEC and etc • Minimum 5 years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting information security systems, IT security risk assessment & compliance, threat analysis, vulnerability assessment, security formulation and develop IT policy & procedure • Flexible, independent, proactive working attitude, result-oriented
- Must be able to provide after-hours support on urgent incident support as and when
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia