Our client is a technology-centered, service-oriented global multi-products online trading service provider. They have representative offices or service centres in Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Seychelles, Canada and Cyprus. They provide global
traders with more than 200 types trading products in currencies, metals, commodities, indices, shares and cryptocurrencies.
Besides, they provide multilingual and full range of professional services to more than 120 countries and regions in Oceania, Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
- Responsible for independent module development tasks and system interface development;
- Independently completed coding, unit testing and related documents according to the development specification and process.
- Solve the problems existing in the system and ensure the stable operation of the system;
- Full-time college degree or above, major in computer software or related;
- More than 3 years of development experience;
- Proficient in Java virtual machine tuning and familiar with the memory management principle of Java virtual machine grasp the current mainstream Java framework (Spring, Spring MVC, a Spring cloud, dubbo, zookeeper, Mybatis, Struts, Hibernate, etc.) the basic principle of.
- Familiar with and equipped with two database systems such as oracle, mysql, sybase and db2, and have certain experience in SQL optimization;
- Proficient in using Tomcat, WebLogic and other web application servers, and familiar with the server configuration principle; Familiar with the management and operation of an operating system (Linux).
- Proficient in HTML, Css, Jquery,bootstrap and other web development technologies; familiar with Json, Xml and other data protocols; familiar with relevant caching technologies such as redis and memcache;
- Experience in Internet finance is preferred.