- Initiate improvement required on Company’s system and/or functional change.
- Total system helpdesk management of Call Centre Management and Mobile Application related projects.
- Total Project Management for Mobile Application Project based on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Advice and support user on functional change request and enhancement.
- Liaise with IT and negotiate on costing and prepare budget progress report.
- Provide advice and 1st level support on any functional issue to dealers and company user
- Prepare helpdesk report and analysis for system issues.
- Propose solutions and countermeasure activity.
- To work closely with IT to implement the necessary system enhancement and process automation to improve and streamline with Operation.
- Monthly PDCA reporting review with Department Head.
- Ad-hoc projects and task assigned by Department Head
- Follow up closely on overall project development schedule and budget.
- To provide system training to user and prepare training material accordingly based on functional changes made upon deployment.
- Revise and update training material accordingly based on functional changes.
- Establish proper helpdesk support mechanism for After Sales/Sales System projects.
- Ensure regulation/ functions info always up-to-date to all systems and awareness to dealers/ internal staff.
- Analysis of Data from various database and assist internal user on any queries related to Data.
- Basic knowledge in Mobile Application technology (Added Advantage)
- Basic knowledge in Genesys Call Center Management (Added Advantage)
- MySQL or relevant database
- Helpdesk System
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
- System Analyst
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ or relevant areas
- 1 Year minimum working experience.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
This is a 12 month contract position (renewable & convertible to permanent base on performance)