- Design and deploy network and security related projects
- Deployment of configuration changes via change control systems and processes
- Identifying, investigating and resolving network related issue during project deployment
- Maintaining Network and security architecture, topology, and up-to-date configuration details
- Providing technical support to existing security appliance and application to develop improvements in configurations, added capabilities, or evolutionary replacement
- Degree holder in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or a related discipline
- CCNA/ CCNP certified or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Hands on experience in deploying network switches, routers, and F5 load balancer in enterprise environment
- Hands on experience in deploying PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Cisco Firewall, IPS and other security related appliances and products in enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Routing and switching protocols, Campus and data center network architecture and High-available network design
- Knowledge data center network principals and operational processes
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in design and deploy network security projects
- Experience and involvement in Data Center Migration Project
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network principals
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.