Our client is an extra-large state-owned telecommunications enterprise in China, with annual revenue of more than RMB430 billion, and has been listed in the Fortune Global 500 for several consecutive years.
With the world’s largest broadband Internet network and a leading-edge mobile communications network, our client is capable of providing cross-region, fully integrated information services and a sound customer service channel system to global customers. Today, the company has become the largest LTE-FDD 4G operator, optical broadband operator, IPTV operator and fixed-line telephone operator in the world.
- Develop project activities by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
- Maintain project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating man-hour requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Implement and deploy products based on project technical requirement
- Monitor project status and prepare project status update by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Handles daily operational technical requests from customers
- Maintain asset list and inventory from related projects
- Report on the project status on regular basis
- Study and grasp upcoming product and technology based on project requirement
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor's or Diploma Degree in IT, Telecom or equivalent.
- CCNP、MCSE、VCP or equivalent experience, service delivery knowledge.
- 2 years or more network experience in a service management or operational support role, delivering IT services to internal or external customers.
- Experience of working in a global multi-national multi-cultural environment; comfortable dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of latest IT, network (IP and Transmission) and network infrastructure
- Hands-on Experience on SD-WAN installation and commissioning will be added advantage
- Configuration and deployment on Cloud solutions (Azure,Amazon,Alibaba,Google) will be added advantage
- Can-do attitude to get issues resolved, shows positive team spirit co-working in a dynamic, and sometimes unfamiliar and demanding customer-facing environment.
- Strong customer-service mindset and skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task; ability to manage his/her own time effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with peer and management levels both with clients and within CTAP.
- Fluent English and Chinese speaking/writing
- Occasional travel to China or overseas is required