Salary: Up to RM 4000
Working hours: 9am-6pm
Work benefits: RM 300 parking allowance + RM 44 tobacco allowance + 2.5 months completion bonus
- Execute all payments instructions according to the monthly payment run schedule.
- Check banking related information in payment proposal, ensure all types of payment methods are covered in every payment run.
- Liaise with respective departments for specific requests on payment proposal, rejected payments from bank or technical reason, re-execute rejected payments timely and accurately.
- Ensure accurate postings by performing monthly QA reviews to cross check on other team member's postings.
- To provide assistance and support to team lead to ensure that the objectives and targets of the team are met.
- Review and monitor current processes and procedures to discuss with team lead on the potential areas for improvements.
- Ensure compliance to Global Operating Guidelines, policies and procedures including execute and evidence JSOX control.
- Demonstrate commitment to achieve service excellence and be customer focused.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum a year of relevant working experience.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP would be added advantage.
- Good command of English.