Salary: Up to MYR 9,500 / month
- HR Shared Service Setup and Transition
- Transition activities across APAC ensuring compliance to standardized processes as well as statutory regulations.
- Support the implementation of HR Shared Services supporting tools and technologies
- Support key activities (i.e. training and etc) for a successful transition to the shared service center. HR Shared Service Operations
- Responsible for completing the payroll run and all subsequent activities that include payroll results validation, salary disbursement, payroll posting to Finance as well as statutory submission as per the agreed service levels for payroll managed by SSC.
- Liaise closely with the payroll-outsourced vendors (for countries utilizing outsource vendors) to perform the relevant payroll validation and ensure accuracy of the payroll results before requesting approval of the payroll results.
- Provide resolution to relevant payroll queries escalated from the service desk team.
- Contribute to issues resolution during internal payroll process and HR review meetings.
- Work closely with HR Shared Service Centre Payroll Team Lead to execute any process improvements within the department.
- Perform regular updates and enhancements to job aids, standard operating procedures, FAQs, knowledge databases, and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues.
- Support HR Shared Service Centre Payroll Team Lead in providing the relevant information or documentation required by internal/external auditors to assist with the periodic audit reviews.
- 3-5 years of payroll operations experience. Experience in a shared services environment or large organisations will be an advantage.
- Experience in liaising with outsourced payroll providers and country authorities.
- Experience in processing payroll and end-to-end payroll activities.
- Experience with APAC countries' payroll and labour regulations.
- Strong communication skills in Korean and English, both written and spoken, are essential. Additional languages a plus (handling Korean and English speaking clients)
- Knowledge in payroll systems to perform the relevant payroll activities.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office / Google suite of software particularly Excel / Sheets.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the handling of the payroll data and results.
- Knowledge of data privacy act and other payroll-related regulations.