Wokring hour: 9am-6pm
Salary: RM 5100 + RM 300
Work benefits: parking allowance + RM 44 tobacco allowance + 2.5 months completion bonus
- Perform all Record to Report transactional requests, month-end closing and other activities timely and accurately in accordance with requirements stipulated in the SLA.
- Ensure accuracy of analysis on reporting on and timely distribution of all analysis and reporting services to all relevant parties relating to:
- i) JTI Financial & Tax reporting
- ii) Global Treasury reporting
- iii) Local VAT /GST reporting
- iv) Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss accounts analysis and Quarterly Balance Sheet Review
- v) All other analysis/reports listed in the SLA, as well as any adhoc requests from time to time
- Ensure and uphold strong control environment in the organisation through complying and executing JSOX controls, keeping abreast of latest GAAP and local statutory requirements as well as adhere to JTI policies & procedures
- Observe the Customer Query Protocol to ensure timely resolution and closure of queries and issues through effective communications with stakeholders
- Advance diploma / university degree in accounting or any accounting professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, MACPA, CIMA)
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in shared service or audit with strong accounting background
- Strong knowledge & technical in R2R modules related in i.e. Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cash Management/Financial Supply Chain Management, Tax, VAT/GST
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills
- Competent in MS office applications and SAP knowledge.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.