- Candidate must have 5 years related working experience
- At least Degree or equivalent with Computer Science Background
Location: KL/ JB
- Offshore co-ordination to execute project in distributed delivery model.
- Project planning, scoping, effort estimation, tracking, client communication & presentation.
- Implementation of project plans within per-set budgets and deadlines.
- Worked closely with end users, optimization user value, and provide technical advice.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Coding and Integration.
- Designing the test strategy, plan for UAT, integration testing.
- Created libraries for extension method, threading, etc.
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications.
- Implemented MVC4 architecture, facing key challenges on business and database layers.
- Implemented AJAX Library, CSS, and various web controls to present interface to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master page, Login control, Site map, Microsoft menu control and client side validation which is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Implemented JQuery to validate user controls and web forms, used Grib Views and custom paging for displaying huge amounts of data.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiency. • Modified web services using C# to interact with the others applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented WCF services, better logging and exception management support to help in the early detection of new problems.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.Net to communicate with the MS SQL Server Database.
- Used TFS for version control and to maintain the updates time to time.