- To lead and motivate Terminal Management Team to achieve SHE excellence and act as Management Representative for the terminal
- Monitor the political and security situations at Site and report to higher management on the development that might impact the security conditions at terminal.
- Be aware, investigate and report serious security-related incidents and criminal acts against the company or against employees (due to their affiliation) as well as serious internal offenses to the management and to related government agencies
- Perform regular site checks, audits and provide expertise support to ensure terminal activities are conducted in full compliance with relevant statutory SHE requirements and Integrated Management System (IMS)
- To organise and co-ordinate the Safety Health Committee meetings and monthly Safety Inspection as its secretariat
- Conduct incident investigation & share lesson learned with the terminal teams.
- Keep records of all company security, safety, guidelines, accident/incident investigation logs and prevention including the records of other government statutory requirement and records
- Coordinate all environmental matters, waste management and pollution control systems as required by the company as well as legal requirements
- IT skills critical in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and knowledge in writing technical report.
- Able to conduct presentation and SHE training accordingly.
- Possess good leadership skill, pro-active, able to work independently and have self-confidence.
- Ability to relate well with people, a good team players
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of making decision and solving issue.
- A degree in engineering or SHE related course is preferred; with 8 to 10 years of SHE or oil/chemical terminal or plant operation experience (not project based); with at least 3 years in a management position.
- Strong technical knowledge on aspects of SHE management system and regulatory requirements.</li><li>Well versed with OSHA 1994 Act, Environment Quality Act 1974, Factories Machineries Act 1967 such as Occupation Safety & Health (SHO) Regulations 1997 Order 1997, Occupational Safety & Health (Notification of Accident, Dangerous Occurrence, Occupational Poisoning & Occupational Disease) Regulation 2004, Occupational Safety & Health (SHC) Regulation 1996, ISPS Requirement
- Knowledge of Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulation 2005.
- Registered Safety & Health Officer with DOSH and competent in Schedule Waste Management will be added advantage