- Develop business by identifying the right prospects
- Build and maintain long term relationships with clients.
- Identify the right business opportunities
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Suggest product improvements or new products by identifying industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain excellent service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Act as main contributor to the team
Remunerations and Benefits:
- Basic Salary RM 2,000 with Commissions up to RM 20,000 and Allowances - Travel, Entertainment & Medical.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great exposure in sales career
- Possess at least 2 years working experience in sales / marketing
- Willing to travel frequently between Kuala Lumpur & Pahang
- MUST possess own transport
- Willing to work during weekend
- Possess at least SPM / STPM cert