- At least Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- At least 8 - 10 years working experience specializing in quantity surveying or equivalent.
- Experience in tender preparation.
- Strong knowledge in taking-off, measurement of drawings, engineering estimates and cost analysis.
- Strong skill in negotiation and setting up procurement strategy.
- Experience in managing main contract and subcontract claims.
- Ability to handle Variation Orders, Extension of Time claims and contractual key issues
- To monitor/ participate in the Tender Calling and Tender Evaluation for Designated Sub-Contractors/ Suppliers’ work packages.
- To actively participate in meetings and update/distribute information to team.
- To deliver and/or provide support and/or assist in ad-hoc tasks or any new tasks, as and when required.