Senior Software Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of web application development experience.
• Strong proficiency in .NET development platform (C#.NET), MS. SQL Server
• Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and proactive attitude individual.
• Knowledge of multiple programming languages, web development, mobile application development and cloud deployment.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Exposure to scrum/agile will be an advantage.
• Passion for software development, learning and applying emerging technologies
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Understanding functional specifications by analyzing changes and impact on existing application then drive the technical issues to solution.
• Develop and maintain various web-based, back-end applications and services related to Construction Project Management Business processes.
• Testing and troubleshoot application queries and issues from users followed by taking the appropriate action promptly.
• Collaborate with team members on system integration and knowledge sharing.
• Research and explore new technologies to build and maintain a competitive edge