- Understand the business requirements.
- Create detailed Test Cases and Test scenarios targeting all business requirements.
- Perform daily test activities such as test execution, study the result of testing, track and troubleshoot the defects.
- Prepare Test Data and update Test Case.
- Prepare and review test reports.
- Participate in UAT together with Software Developers.
- Support developers in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Create release operational manual and troubleshooting guide.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in software testing environment is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL City.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skill and good communication skills
- Added advantage: Conducting remote software testing and experience working in Construction Industry
- Development knowledge: C#.net, MS SQL Server and execute SQL queries will be good.