- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.At least 2+ years of web application development experience.Strong proficiency in .NET development platform (C#.NET), MS. SQL ServerHighly self-motivated, goal oriented and proactive attitude individual.Knowledge of multiple programming languages, web development, mobile application development and cloud deployment.Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Exposure to scrum/agile will be an advantage.
- Passion for software development, learning and applying emerging technologies
- Understanding functional specifications by analyzing changes and impact on existing application then drive the technical issues to solve.
- Develop and maintain various web-based, back-end applications and services related to Construction Project Management Business processes.
- Testing and troubleshoot application queries and issues from users followed by taking the appropriate action promptly.
- Collaborate with team members on system integration and knowledge sharing.Research and explore new technologies to build and maintain a competitive edge.