Our client is a technology-centered, service-oriented global multi-products online trading service provider. They have representative offices or service centres in Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Seychelles, Canada and Cyprus. They provide global
traders with more than 200 types trading products in currencies, metals, commodities, indices, shares and cryptocurrencies.
Besides, they provide multilingual and full range of professional services to more than 120 countries and regions in Oceania, Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
- 3-5 years professional experience in quality assurance
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, Selenium etc.
- Knowledgeable in testing methodologies particularly function testing, system testing and E2E testing.
- Experience with Database and SQL
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Must be an analytical thinker, and be able to define and/or troubleshoot issues, problems, and opportunities for quality assurance and/or improvement
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Preferred who mandarin speaking due to business nature needed.
- Work closely with the development / product team to understand business requirements and implementation process
- Evaluate product functionality and assess product quality with most test case coverage independently
- Work with QA team to ensure the highest quality release delivery
- Efficiently design / develop automation test cases and run execution
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through bug management system