As a Software QA Engineer, you will be a key member of VantageFX Development team driving the quality of our CRM to the next level via both
automation and manual test. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on CRM deliveries. You
will have the opportunity to work with quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT and more.
- Work closely with the development / product team to understand business requirements and implementation process
- Evaluate product functionality and assess product quality with most test case coverage independently
- Work with QA team to ensure the highest quality release delivery
- Efficiently design / develop automation test cases and run execution
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through bug management system
- 3-5 years professional experience in quality assurance
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, Selenium etc.
- Knowledgeable in testing methodologies particularly function testing, system testing and E2E testing.
- Experience with Database and SQL
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Must be an analytical thinker, and be able to define and/or troubleshoot issues, problems, and opportunities for quality assurance and/or improvement
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Preferred who mandarin speaking due to business nature needed.